What we provide In the Yurt
- 2 double beds and bunk bed
- All bedding, pillows, pillow cases, sheets, duvets etc.
- Extra rugs, Electric light, Boxes for storage of your things
- Sofa and beanbags
What we provide In the Gypsy Caravan
- Small double bed
- Storage cupboards
In the cabin
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Sink with hot and cold water
- Full size electric cooker
- Fridge freezer
- Picnic crockery
- Electric kettle
- Store Cupboards
- Plenty of work surfaces
- All crockery Cutlery and cooking utensils
- Pots & Pans
- Rubbish bags
- Toasting Forks And Marshmallows
- Tea towels, washing up cloths, Washing up liquid and cleaning materials
- Starter pack of tea/coffee/milk and sugar.
- Dustpan and brush, broom etc.
- Local information and guide books
In the shower
Off-road parking and safety lighting on pathways
We also have a good stock of maps and information on the area and things to do.
What to bring?
Yourselves, friends and family. Your clothes, we suggest wellies or walking shoes, and some inside shoes for wearing in the yurt and gypsy caravan (both are carpeted). A towel for the shower. Your food and drink, we have local farm shops, and also all the usual supermarkets in Taunton and Bridgewater.
You might like to bring cycles, board games, musical instruments – but nothing too loud or you won't hear the birds.
Parents and Safety
Because the site is part of a field the ground is uneven in places, however there are paths so no particular hazards. We also have a pond which is fenced off from the site, but could be a danger to small children - if they enter our private garden.
Babies and Dogs
We can provide a cot – but not bedding and also a high chair. Push chairs can be stored undercover in the barn We do have dogs ourselves and will consider doggie guests, but you need to talk to us before you book so we can sort out their sleeping arrangements. The area is well fenced but poops would need to be scooped!!!
Invalid Displayed Gallery